Happy Anniversary to Sistah’s Place Entertainment. It was two and half years ago in August 2014 that our website went live.
Sistah’s Place Entertainment is about showcasing talented men and women in the entertainment industry. Each year we examine what our audience likes and ask ourselves the big questions. How can we improve our content that we share with our audience?
How can we make our interviews more intriguing? How can we use our platform to share the dreams of many indie and national talent in film, television, theater, music, and publishing.
In honor of our celebration, we will be giving away some of our author showcase author’s novels. The first giveaway will be three lucky subscribers or fans on Facebook or Twitter will receive Toni Larue’s novel Abandon Secrets. She was one of our first author’s interviewed for our Author spotlight. You can read her interview at http://sistahsplace.com/exclusive-interview-with-toni-larue/ .
She is the first of 3 author’s that we will giveaway a copy of their novel. Make sure you are following Sistah’s Place on social media. It’s always a year to reflect and examine our goals to make sure they are in alignment with our purpose. We will be making a few transformations that will allow us to continue to grow and reach bigger audiences across the world.
Have you subscribed to our newsletter? You can do so in the below link to stay connected to what’s happening at Sistah’s Place at http://us10.campaign-archive2.com/?u=4ccfc0710a774cfb359f41bb9&id=b57c8d717e&e=[UNIQID] . Our newsletters come out monthly, unless we have a special announcement that cannot wait.
What’s next for Sistah’s Place Entertainment?
- We will be taking our interviews segments to Saturday’s starting in September 2016 to bring you more Sistah’s Talk Saturday’s segments with authors, actors, actress, directors, artist, and producers.
- We are partnering to do a blog talk show that will give us the opportunity to do live interviews and take questions from fans of the talented men and women to be announced in September for October live showcase.
- Pilot test for YouTube Live Stream coming in September.
- Website transformation upgrade with our current Magazine them.
- Adding new writers and two editor to our team.
Follow us on social media as we celebrate our 3 year anniversary (August 6, 2014) launch of Sistah’s Place Entertainment. We are here to inspire, inform, and entertain our audience about indie artist in film, television, theater, publishing, and much more.